Power Vac PV2100 Portable Professional Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner

Power Vac PV2100 Portable Professional Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner

RELATED PRODUCTS:

Stanley 20872 18" DLX Aluminum-Back Pool Brush

• For cleaning all pool surfaces
  • Rugged polished, die-cast Aluminum handle and back
  • 18" Brush features a mar-resistant bumper to prevent scratches on pool or liner walls
  • Heavy-duty, long-lasting Nylon bristles
  • Works with any standard 1.25" diameter pool pole - sold separately
For cleaning all pool surfaces, this deluxe Nylon brush is the perfect workhorse. Durable Nylon bristles are made for long-lasting use and the die-cast Aluminum back and handle add strength and durability. A mar-proof bumper prevents scratches on pool walls and liners. The handle comes complete with a quick-change spring clip for easy on/off access to any standard pool pole.
List Price: $ 22.54 Price: $ 19.98

Comments (15)

• Juan Corona Reply

I'm really interested in purchasing one of these for my pool route. I do about 10-12 pools a day. I start at 630 and usually home by 5pm. If this works better than the traditional dolly with a pump and cartridge I will make the investment. Do you think It can clean pools in 15-20 minutes with this machine? I would love to be done with my route before 1pm. The Sun and heat out in El Paso Texas is unbearable after 1.

July 28, 2016 at 6:40 am
  • robwas Reply

I noticed all the pools I've seen you vacuuming are of the cement/gunite type. Any idea on if this would be ok to use on a vinyl lined pool? I worry the wheels could damage a liner especially with a sand type bottom but I haven't used one of these so that may be unfounded… Jandy leafmasters have no issues with vinyl pools. I own a company that does more repairs and installation work on in-ground pools but we do get a ton of calls for cleanings as well as some of our better customers we just do initial cleanings for because we like them and want to keep them as customers but using a hayward tri vac and pump when there's tons of leaves can be painfully slow, especially in the prime season when everyone needs it yesterday. Thanks for the great videos.

July 28, 2016 at 7:34 am
  • George Hernandez Reply

thanks for the reply my pool doesn't get to trashed its just my sand filter is not goos at all and when I vacuum I have to waste all the time, cause the filter is no good and my water bill is high. With thet up I mentioned should I get a 1.5 or 1hp hayward with the c500 I found them on amazon really cheap.

July 28, 2016 at 7:54 am
  • George Hernandez Reply

is this better than a hayward 1hp pump and c500 cartridge filter.

July 28, 2016 at 7:54 am
  • Tony S Reply

Your reviews and commentary on this unit persuaded me to purchase a PV2100 I expect it will save me a lot of time and frustration with manually cleaning and/or connecting and disconnecting hoses.
     Charging the battery now. Will post a future update after a few uses. UPDATE: 5/2016 it's working great as expected, going to get the micron bag if that's the finest mesh they have.

July 28, 2016 at 7:58 am
  • Darrel Barnett Reply

Thanks for info.

I may get one soon..big help when the wind blows.

July 28, 2016 at 8:46 am
  • Darrel Barnett Reply

I borrowed a old  one from a pool man buddy, it was hard to steer but maybe it was old and the wheels were not working well, you feel its easy to move around pool, up and down slopes of pool?

July 28, 2016 at 8:49 am
  • alvarengaedgar Reply

What are your thoughts vs a port vacuum we carry sometime pool pump plus a filter on a dolly i do pools for myself n a company n out here all we use are those vacuums

July 28, 2016 at 9:22 am
  • medina239ify Reply

Which on is better? Hammerhead or the powervac? Thinking of getting one but with the cart. Getting tired of carrying everything to the pools.

July 28, 2016 at 9:43 am
  • medina239ify Reply

Which is better? Hammerhead or the powervac? Looking to purchase one but with the cart.

July 28, 2016 at 9:56 am
  • Jose Neto (AARR) Reply

In Florida we use the Hammerhead Vac. Take a look at that. It's the real deal. It's about $1700 but we'll worth it. I clean 95 pools a week with it for over 2 years and the only thing I have replaced was the bag and battery. Top of the line vac

July 28, 2016 at 10:27 am
  • Seagull Warrior Reply

My company provides each of our pool cleaners with one of these, they use em every day on their routes. We beat the hell outta them and they take it, but usually have to get several refurbished every year. We upgraded the wheels to sit on the outside of the unit, this makes it faster and more stable.

July 28, 2016 at 10:52 am
  • Ruben Ramirez Reply

Wow new 🙂

July 28, 2016 at 11:09 am
  • Wilson mauricio Reply

Great review ( as always)
    I think I'm going to buy one in the next couple months it will be really helpful on my route . I'm a pool man also here in Cali. I have like 80 Pool thanks for the review I really appreciate it.

July 28, 2016 at 11:24 am
  • Richard Hall Reply

Have you used it to pick up sand, dirt, or D.E yet? I have a Hammerhead vac and it doesn't pick up dirt or DE well at all. It doesn't matter what bag I use, dirt, sand, and DE alwayse goes through the bag.

July 28, 2016 at 11:36 am