TigerShark and SharkVac XL Robotic Pool Troubleshooting

TigerShark and SharkVac XL Robotic Pool Troubleshooting

Comments (11)

• videostarsbyjackie Reply

My Tigershark has suddenly stopped working. I've troubleshot all of the issues. I need the name of a local dealer who can fix it.

March 28, 2017 at 5:04 am
  • Angelo Mastrosimone Reply

Verify, verify, verify…driving me crazy to hear over and over and over

March 28, 2017 at 5:12 am
  • Liam Moors Reply

Hi, I have inherited the pool maintenance for our pool, I am wondering how to physically change the handle, so the tiger shark will change direction. Any help would be appreciated. Thank on advance, AM

March 28, 2017 at 5:37 am
  • Jim Collins Reply

I bought the Tiger Shark last year and it cleaned great. This year it will not Clean the entire pool I have run it three times this year and it still misses a lot of the pool. please tell me what problems I have this unit it was very expensive a one year use, I replaced the impeller this year and checked unit for all debris…

March 28, 2017 at 6:26 am
  • Michael boater Reply

I don't do facebook. don't need to share every moment of my life. is there another way.. and I have they want to sell whole assemble approx 100.00

March 28, 2017 at 6:35 am
  • L Cook Reply

We purchased the Tiger Shark about two years ago and it has worked great until now. When we stored it last fall it worked great. We got it out yesterday and it doesn't work at all. I have plugged it into three different outlets (that all worked) and it is not working. The light isn't coming on, and the vacuum doesn't move. This is a very expensive pool vacuum to only last not even two years. Any helpful advise?

March 28, 2017 at 7:03 am
  • HeadsUpDisplay218 Reply

These are great cleaners, and really do an outstanding job of cleaning your pool. However, be aware that they last for about two years, and then the motor assembly (two motors: one for the tracks, one for the circulation) fails. We have had two of these, and at the two year mark, the track motor fails, or the circulation motor fails. Repair costs about $300 for the motor assembly, plus labor. So it is a great product, but maintenance will cost you at least $150+ a year.

March 28, 2017 at 7:11 am
  • KOUROUSH BOZORG Reply

i just verified you are stupid.

March 28, 2017 at 7:29 am
  • Tom M Reply

how about talking about the biggest problem with this unit! How to troubleshoot the cleaning of the water line?!!!!

March 28, 2017 at 7:39 am
  • Hammerdown Reply

/  No kidding…. the guy in this video sounded like a tool as well…..

March 28, 2017 at 8:35 am